4 3/8" LADY LOCK FORMAUGUST THOMSEN CORPORATION
- Ateco 927 (4-3/8") Stainless Steel Cream Horn Mold / Lady Lock Form
- Easily make spiraled cream horns or flaky, sugar-coated lady locks with this 4 3/8" stainless steel cream horn mold!
- Crafted from durable stainless steel, this form can withstand temperatures up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit in addition to being very easy to clean.
- This cream horn mold is durable, simple to use, and can help you create pastries that look just as good as they taste!
- To use, simply wind overlapping pastry dough strips around this conical mold and bake it in the oven to achieve that perfect cone shape. After removing the dough from the form, fill your puff pastry with fruit and whipped cream or custard for a delectable treat!
- This is also perfect for ham or salmon rolls.