- 1 cup pineapple, chopped and frozen
- 1 ripe banana, peeled and frozen
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 1/2 teaspoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Optional Topping: 1-2 teaspoons of Olivelle Pineapple Habanero Balsamic Vinegar or Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar to top
Tools We Used:
- Zwilling Enfinigy Personal Blender for small batches, or
- Zwilling Enfinigy Power Blender for big batches
- 12 oz Soda Glass
- Tall Spoon
- Combine all ingredients together in a blender or food processor
- Cover and blend until smooth
- Add to the ice cream bowl through the opening in the lid. Let the machine run on medium speed for 10 minutes until the desired consistency is reached.
- Serve immediately.
- For a spicy twist, top with Olivelle's Pineapple Habanero Balsamic Vinegar.