1" BOAR BRISTLE FERRULE BRUSHAUGUST THOMSEN CORPORATION
- Tackle a variety of cooking and baking tasks with this convenient 1"W Boar Bristle Pastry/Basting Brush!
- Featuring a 1" wide brush, it can be used for coating fluffy, fresh-baked pastries with butter, oil, or water.
- It is made with natural white boar bristles, epoxy-set in a stainless steel ferrule to help prevent bacteria and the shedding of bristles.
- The attractive, stainless steel ferrule is a durable, more heat-resistant alternative to plastic or composite ferrules.
- Compared to nylon or silicone bristles, boar bristles have higher heat resistance and greater absorbency, both important for a kitchen tool!
- Plus, the natural bristles work better for spreading olive oil, thin marinades, or butter onto product.
- The lacquered hardwood handle gives a classic, professional appearance for your commercial kitchen or bakery.
- Handle Length: 6 3/8"
- Brush Width: 1"