8" CARBON STEEL GYUTOKIKUICHI
- Carbon steel is the workhorse of the knife industry.
- In use for nearly a millennia it holds a super sharp edge and is easy to sharpen.
- These single steel blades are tough and sharp, with an edge geometry that is like a faster, thinner version of its European counterparts.
- Light and easy to sharpen, our Carbon Steel series takes a very keen edge due to the fine grain structure of the steel.
- Blade: Single steel. SK-4 carbon steel
- HRC: 60-61
- Bevel: Double
- Bevel Angle Ratio: 50:50
- Handle: Eco-wood