- One 8 Ounce Block of Feta Cheese
1 Tablespoons Garlic & Herb Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 Lemon, 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest & lemon rind to garnish
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Lemon & Dill Tzatziki Seasoning, plus more for garnish
Tools We Used:
- In a food processor, add the feta cheese, greek yogurt, and Caramelized Garlic Olive Oil. Pulse until combined and creamy.
- Add the honey, 1 teaspoon lemon zest, and Lemon & Dill Tzatziki Seasoning.
- Scoop into a serving dish and top with a sprinkle of Lemon & Dill Tzatziki Seasoning.
- Serve with naan bread or pita chips.
- Optional: Roast tomatoes, olives, garlic, red pepper, or onion with a sprinkle of Caramelized Garlic Olive Oil & Lemon & Dill Tzatziki Seasoning. Spoon over top the Whipped Feta Dip.