- 1 Pound of Potatoes - we used red potatoes
- 3 TBSP Olivelle Cheddar & Jalapeno Dipper & Seasoning
- Olivelle Olive Oil of Your Choice
Tools We Used:
- Scrub potatoes with a vegetable brush and set aside to dry. Slice in half if using red potatoes, or cubed if using Idaho, Russet, etc.
- Place potatoes in a bowl and drizzle your favorite flavor of Olivelle Olive Oil over top. Sprinkle 3 tablespoons of Cheddar & Jalapeno Dipper & Seasoning and mix until evenly coated.
- Prepare your baking sheet and mat and evenly space potatoes to allow for even cooking.
- Set oven to 450 degrees F and roast potatoes for 20-25 minutes, or until easily pierced with a fork.