- 1 can Garbanzo Beans
- 1 can Black Beans
- 1 can Whole Kernel Corn
- 1 Large Tomato, diced (can substitute canned as needed.. but the fresher the tastier!)
- 1 Red Onion, diced
- 1 of each Red, Yellow & Orange Bell Peppers, diced
- 1 Bunch of Cilantro, stripped and chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled Feta Cheese
- Optional: Pineapple or Mango chunks
- 100mL Jalapeno Lime Balsamic Vinegar (Available in store at In The Kitchen!)
- 2 TBSP honey
- 1/4 cup Grapeseed Oil
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cumin
- Cayenne Pepper as needed
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Core and dice your three bell peppers, red onion, and tomato and add to a bowl.
- Open and drain the liquid from your cans of beans and corn. Add to the bowl with your peppers and onion.
- Grab an herb stripper and remove your cilantro leaves from the stems. Roll into a small bundle and use a knife to roughly chop. Add to the bowl with the rest of your ingredients.
- Add 1/4 cup of Feta Cheese... if you add more, we won't tell!
- In a glass measuring cup, all add ingredients of the dressing and whisk until well-combined.
- Pour over your Cowboy Caviar and stir well to combine.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!