- 1 Bottle White Wine, we used prosecco
- 1 cup ripe peaches, sliced
- 1/2 cup Summer Peach Barrel Aged White Balsamic Vinegar
- 3/4 cup Chai Peach Simple Syrup
Chai Peach Simple Syrup
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup Summer Peach White Barrel Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tsp Coconut Chai Sugar Shaker Seasoning
Tools We Used:
- Make the Chai Peach Simple Syrup:
- In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, water, vinegar, and coconut chai sugar shaker. Bring ingredients to a simmer over medium heat.
- Once the sugar has dissolved, remove from the heat and let come to room temperature.
- Fill your Prodyne pitcher with ice. Combine the white wine, peaches, vinegar, and simple syrup.
- Serve over ice and enjoy.