- 5 tablespoons (60g) Olivelle Garlic & Herb Olive Oil, divided
- 1 1/2 cups warm wate
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 3 1/2 cups Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon instant yeast
- 1 tablespoon Olivelle Garlic & Herb Olive Oil, for drizzling
- Optional: Thinly Sliced Sweet Onion
Use non-stick vegetable oil spray to lightly grease a 9inch x 13inch pan. Drizzle about 2 tablespoons of the Garlic & Herb Olive Oil atop the spray. The spray keeps the bread from sticking, while the olive oil gives the bottom crust great flavor and a bit of crunch.
Weigh your flour; or measure it by gently spooning it into a cup, then sweeping off any excess. Combine the remaining 3 tablespoons of the olive oil with the rest of the dough ingredients, and beat at high speed with an electric mixer for 60 seconds.
- Scoop the sticky batter into the prepared pan, cover the pan, and let it rise at room temperature for 60 minutes — it should be quite puffy, but not fragile-looking.
- While the dough is rising, preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Gently poke the dough all over with your index finger.
- Drizzle it lightly with Garlic & Herb Olive Oil, and sprinkle with pizza seasoning, and/or the dried herbs of your choice, if desired.
- Bake the bread until it's golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove it from the oven, wait 5 minutes, then turn it out of the pan onto a rack.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.