- Il Cavallino Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Miscuglio Herb Blend
- Fresh Italian Bread, sliced into cubes or crackers
Tools We Used:
- Miscuglio Sweet Pepper & Oregano Italian Dried Herb Blend
- Il Cavallino Olive Oil - Available in Store
- Pro Le Blanc 9" Bread Knife
- Mix 2 Tablespoons dried Miscuglio with 1 Tablespoon hot water.
- Let stand for 2 minutes.
- Combine with 1/3 cup Il Cavallino Olive Oil and serve.
- For a creamy version: Mix with 1/3 cup each cream cheese and mayo and enjoy as a dip with crackers, vegetables or a crusty Italian baguette.