1/2 Small Red Onion, Diced
2 Tablespoons Olivelle Jalapeno Lime White Balsamic Vinegar
1/2 teaspoon Granulated Sugar
1/4 teaspoon Kosher Salt
6 Ears of Corn, Shucked
1/3 Cup Sour Cream
1/3 Cup Mayonnaise
Juice & Zest of 1 Lime
Olivelle Cumin & Garlic Seasoning
1/4 Cup Fresh Cilantro, Chopped
Tools To Use:
- Combine diced red onion, Olivelle's Jalapeno Lime Balsamic Vinegar, 2 tablespoons cold water, salt, and sugar in a pint size jar. Cover and set aside in fridge at least 3-4 hours in advance, overnight is better.
- Heat a grill to medium-high. Lightly oil grates on your Corn Basket and place shucked corn cobs directly on them. Cook corn until charred in spots all over, turning as needed. Transfer cobs to a cutting board to cool slightly.
- Blend sour cream and mayo in a large bowl.
- Cut corn from cobs using a Corn and add cut corn and drained pickled onions to the large bowl. Add lime juice and zest, Olivelle Cumin and Garlic seasoning to taste, and stir in chopped cilantro.
- Optional: Top with cotija cheese and/or minced scallions