- 2-3 English Cucumbers
- Black Garlic Tamari Balsamic Vinegar
- Cold Water
- 1 teaspoon Black Garlic Sea Salt
- Optional: Whole, Peeled Garlic Cloves
Tools We Used:
- Slice your cucumbers into spears or rounds - your choice! Pack them tightly into your canning jar, taking care not to smash your cucumbers.
- Make your pickle brine in a measuring cup by mixing 1 part Black Garlic Tamari Balsamic Vinergar and with 2 parts cold water. Pour into your jar.
- Add the Black Garlic Sea Salt and close the lid. Let sit in your fridge 3 days (if you can) before cracking into the jar and sampling!