- 4 medium, ripe peaches (about 1 pound)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Olivelle Raspberry White Barrel Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- Peel and pitt the peaches and place in a bowl
- Add sugar and vinegar and puree with an immersion blender.
- Store concentrate in an airtight jar in the fridge for 3-5 days, shaking daily to help dissolve sugars.
- Once the sugar has dissolved, mix the concentrate with still or sparkling water, your choice!
- We used 1/4 cup concentrate per pint of still water - but adjust based on your preference.
- Shrub can be stored for several months in refrigerator.